We collect your personal information to provide you with product information and promotions and in connection with your placing and our processing any orders for our services.
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our Web site we will capture your IP address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request
- a person or company who acquires our business
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, namely Above1 Pte. Ltd.;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce or rights or the rights of others.
6. Security of Your Information
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Personal information is collected and stored in a secure manner.